Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Do you do your dynamic stretches at the start of your session?

And your static stretches at the end of your session?|||I do dynamics after a good warmup and then I do static stretching after the workout.|||you should do a small workout to get your muscles warmed up then stretch.do your training or whatever excersizes you are doing.and then stretch again at the end.|||Static at the start - I come from a Yoga background know mostly static stretches, during the instructors I jump and shake myself so that is as close to dynamic stretching that I get.|||yes i always do stretching before training or anything, because i never took classes i was trained mainly by reactions and knowledge. But i know what i'm doing still and i rely on what i have been trained|||It's always best to do your stretching after the actual workout.|||We do dynamic stretching followed by static stretching, we normally use the dynamic part to loosen up and warm up|||I usualy stretch after I run but before my main workout. I usualy do maybe a split or something after my workout but at the same time I kinda stretch at the end as thats when I practice my acrobatics and high kicks|||I've always practiced my Tae-Ko-Ndo as I believe this gives me more confident or else I like to do at least some push ups to warm up.





Thanx!

No comments:

Post a Comment