Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How much do photographers make a session?

I'm doing a report on photography and I need to know the average of how much a photographer makes a session.|||It varies depending on how much people there are in that one session, how many prints they want, and what types of prints they want.|||photographers vary so much in price for Photography shoots. i suggest if you are doing a report on it. Ask several different photographers from different areas. An example would be a high end neighborhood where they may charge 4-600 dollars a sitting fee to a low end that might charge $30 a sitting fee. then you coulfd include a graph in your report as well. I know as a photographer I base my prices off several things including my surroundings,the market I want to target and the economy. hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment