Monday, December 12, 2011

How many universities in UK have winter and spring session?

Hi, I'm looking for such universities. Please provide me a list of those universities which have winter and spring session. Perhaps have their application deadlines still open.


Not many universities on UCAS website have these sessions. That's why I'm a bit worried but I'm sure that there must be 10-15 Universities with my required criteria.





I'd be really grateful upon getting a well and comprehensive answer.|||Almost all UK universities still have applications open (except Oxbridge, which do not use the semester system anyway). Unless you want to study a few specific courses such as medicine, which have a closing date in October for all institutions.





There aren't many UK universities which use the semester system, and some of those which do will use it for courses but not for actual session dates. The information should be on UCAS or on the university's own website. I would be entirely unsurprised to find there are fewer than 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment