Saturday, December 17, 2011

How many classes would you take during a summer session?

One? Two? More??





I've decided to take two classes during the first summer session at my university, but my friend's telling me that "not many people can handle." She couldn't handle it, but I think that I can and plan to take classes for my major.|||Don't take more than 2 at the same time. They can be very intense, but as long as you stay focused they should pay off.|||Summer sessions are very long because they have to give you a semesters worth of information in 3 or 4 weeks. When I took my summer classes, I only did one class per session because I had other obligations that I had to take care of. If you've never taken a summer class I would start with an easy one and see how well you can handle that class.|||Two three-semester-unit classes is the normal full load in a six-week summer session. Full loads vary proportionately based on the length of the session, normally one three-unit class per three weeks.|||I did two every summer except for my internship summer. Never was a big problem for me. I might be taking three this summer and a little worried about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment