Thursday, December 15, 2011

What to wear to a university orientation session?

Hello all, I would like to know what you think is appropriate to wear to a one day university orientation session? Obviously first impressions count, so the casual look is definitely out, but is it best to be safe and wear a suit? It's a private university, and it's a program geared towards working adults, so I will be amongst other older and professional students. I don't have a lot of money to buy a fancy suit, so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks|||There are a lot of nice thrift stores around. They always have very nice suits. You can buy 2 or 3 and put them in the cleaners. That's only if you do not feel uncomfortable to go to a thrift store. I brought myself a suit from the thrift store for my interview at a hospital. I have been working at this hospital for 3 years.|||Do not worry about it. Just show up in a nice shirt and pants that are comfortable. You will be there for hours and comfort is needed.|||You don't need all the expensive clothes to look great.If you mates are adults then a pair of pants(black looks great) and a blouse and nice looking shoes with a matching handbag.black color matches every other color,so any blouse color will look great but avoid a total black outfit.Too much and too less isn't good,just be simple and look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment