Saturday, December 17, 2011

Where can i find a birthday makeup session?

I really want to take me and my friends to a makeup session for my birthday.


Anybody know of any?|||You can also try contacting a Mary Kay rep to do so more in the privacy of one's home. You'll get a free facial and can sample cosmetics for free, just tell the consultant what types of looks you and your friends would like to try.





If you host a party, more times than not, the rep will give the hostess a free gift.|||Most cosmetic counters in department stores will do makeovers. But I'd call in advance to possibly set up a time, and you might want to be prepared to bring some money to buy at least one product. It's the right thing to do if they spend their time doing your makeovers.





I have friends that have gone in groups to get prom makeup done at Clinique and Estee Lauder counters, and I think MAC may do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment