Saturday, December 17, 2011

How much do you pay for a tanning session?

My sister in law wants to open a tanning salon. We are trying to figure out how much she would make. How much do you pay for a tanning session. in a bed, not a spray tan? And how long is it for that price?|||I payed $12 dollars every time I went for a session (15-20 mins). The tanning salon also offered packages for those who like to go constantly, one of them was $45 dollars for a month.|||Well because i'm a student i pay 拢3.50 for 10 minutes (35p per min) at the local tanning shop but everyone else pays around 拢7 for 10 mins i think....


If you're in the US i think that's around $4.80 student 10mins and $9.60 normal 10mins.|||I use a stand up booth, and it's a base price of $6 and another dollar for each additional minute, so I usually pay $10|||i used to pay $35 USD a month at hollywood tans.|||$0





I don't want to damage my skin

No comments:

Post a Comment