Saturday, December 17, 2011

Would I be crazy to take multivariable calculus and chemistry during a 5-week summer session?

I am planning on taking general chemistry II and multivariable calc during a summer session that is only 5 weeks long.


I took single variable calc and general chemistry I last quarter (10 weeks long) and got A's in both classes.


Can I do this and get A's in both classes or am I kidding myself?|||Well, I've done it in the past under similar circumstances (though it was 6 weeks for me) %26amp; it was very difficult. However, I did nothing else, had no commitments whatsoever other than to live and breathe the two subjects. So I ended up doing very well. The fast pace motivated me strongly to study every single day. If I missed even a single day, I'd feel guilty.



I'd say as long as you don't have other commitments then you can do the same. If you're doing something like working though, or have a girlfriend or what not, then forget it.|||It can be difficult. If you can, only take one of those courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment