Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What is the usual cost for a family photography session?

I'm taking photos of this family in the next week, and it's my first actual photography session where i'm getting paid. How much does a normal session cost?|||Since you have no experience and haven't done any research, free.|||Probably depends how good you are, how long the session lasts, what it entails (studio, photojournalistic /documentary, etc), and what part of the country you live (I live in a major metropolitan area so the photographers charge a lot). I think here they charge about $300 last time I checked a few years ago (not sure if that's on the low end or the high end or the middle) But don't quote me on that.





These were of course experienced professionals.|||The price varies greatly depending on the equipment you will be using, your experience and the end product you will be delivering.





It has to be a good value for those hiring you.


You will probably get as much out of it as you invest into it.|||Should be free if you have no experience. Try Making a portfolio how I did. Free sessions until YOU think you're ready. Then charge rates you think are adequate for the quality of your services.


http://isisroperphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment