Saturday, December 17, 2011

How long does a typical love making session last for you?

I'm particularly interested in couples who have been married for a while or who have been in a monogomous relationship for a while.





How long does just a typical session of sex take for you. Not like, a special one, like on Valentine's Day or one of your birthdays, but just a typical one.





Thanks.|||A good long 15 minutes for me but my hot wife can last for hours, way past 15.|||My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost two years. We have sex 3-4 times a week, and they all generally last about 2 hours. He has incredible stamina and so do I. We have similar sex drives so we're always ready for each other. We do have the occasional quickie which lasts about 10 minutes.|||about half an hour|||20 minutes to half an hour.|||When my husband and I have intercourse, which is usually about once a week, we take our time with it, maybe up to an hour and a half. But this isn't all intercourse, it's often foreplay, massage, oral, etc. But yeah, about once a week. I'm 6 months pregnant though, and my drive has gone down a bit. Before I got pregnant, we had sex a few times a week, and it varied in terms of length and duration, from quickies up against the kitchen counter to the slower, more luxurious type.





The rest of the time these days we are still both horny, but just too tired. So we just "take care of ourselves" if you know what I mean. That lasts just a few minutes, usually as a way for us to unwind and then drift off to sleep. It's not erotic per se, just basic human maintenance.|||Well if you are including the foreplay usually an hour to hour and a half. Thats the norm. But like you said special occations we can make a night of it, or when we need each other but have limited time we have quickies which are usually 10-15 minutes.|||3 minutes with Hubster and about 45 minutes more by myself.|||15 minutes?|||40 minutes to a hour. Special occasions its like 2-3 hours. Quickies are 5-20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment