Monday, December 12, 2011

Why should my boyfriend & I get a free photography session?

I know of a wonderful photographer in my area that is giving away a free photo session %26amp; $100 worth of prints. I would really like to win this session for my boyfriend and I, but I am having a hard time coming up with a clever reason WHY we should win as opposed to anyone else.





Any specific ideas?|||Go into how you met. What makes you two such a wonderful couple? Talk about what 'special' things he does for you, and you do for him. Basically talk about what sets you apart from the run of the mill couple, others will be doing the same thing.





And a reason why you think you should get it should be stated as well. Nothing to cocky mind you, just something like. We're a deserving couple that spends so much time helping the other person we forget to do the simple things blah blah, fluff fluff. Catch my drift?

No comments:

Post a Comment