Saturday, December 17, 2011

How to configure your computer to accept cookies and session variables?

Hi. I am testing my website's credit card check out and I get the message:





Error: Your browser must be configured to accept Cookies and Session Variables to continue the order processing.





How do I change that on my computer? Thanks.|||Go to internet options, click on privacy, ajust the slider to accept cookies.|||you need to go to "tools", scroll down to "options", where you can go to delete cookies, you can add sites that you allow cookies on, you can also set it to ask you every site that you try to go to to ask you if you want to visit, if its not there, it may be in same area under "internet options". if you are using moxzilla, you may have to go inot your control panel and set your browser setting from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment