Saturday, December 17, 2011

What time should u be at an autograph session?

Going to a blue jays autograph session for Romero tomorrow at 12:00-1:00. Want to know what time I should be there 2 hours before or shorter or longer?|||Earlier, Go farily early. Especially for the future Ace, Romero.|||Get there at around 10:00.





Better safe than sorry. I've been to these before, and some, you can get there 30 minutes before and others, you have to get there hours before.|||it depends on who it is: ricky romero won't be as bad as A-Rod or Jeter or other big names like those. I'd be there at least an hour before, maybe 1 hour 30 minutes. But actually 2 hours is good|||go there like an hour early and alot of the players will be giving autos oh and by the way the yankees are gonna win|||Get there very early|||Atleast two hours before it starts. I did that when I met my favroite singer and the line wasn't that long. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment